Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hooray, it's my b-day week!


Yes, I turned 29 yesterday...this is just way too close to 30! I am already dreading next year.
So, I am still celebrating my "birthday week". Everyone gets a "birthday week"! Jess thinks my birthday week has turned into a birthday month. I guess it started when Jess bought my jacket at the beginning of the month, then the next week took me out for sushi, then the next week I had some pretty pricey fish tacos in St. George. Pricey meals usually only come on special occasions for us. On a normal night we usually don't go over $15 for the both of us!
So, Eileen and I went snowboarding at Brighton on Monday night because I acquired some free passes. The snow was crap, but it was still fun to get some girl time in! We went to Lonestar Taqueria for some fish burritos afterward. We also went to lunch at Desert Edge yesterday. We don't get to hang out too much anymore. I am in a food coma, because Jess and I also went to dinner with my parents at Bohemian last night. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great b-day!

2 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You are so young! Young and beautiful! I think birthday weeks are great, but birthday months, that is awesome! Jess better spoil you!

The Crockett's said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I love that you have a blog!!!!!