Thursday, April 3, 2008

Husband Tag!


Since it is my husband's "birthday week" I though I would do a post All About JESS!
-What is his name? Jess Cody Johnson
-How long have you been married? 2yrs 9months
-How long did you date? total date/engagement time was 2 yrs.
-How old is he? 29...30 on April 9th!
-Who eats more sweets? Definitely me! Jess prefers a good beer over sweets anyday! Although, a carton of pistachio ice cream did magically appear in the shopping cart last night. I guess when Jess is super active, especially on the mnt. bike, he does crave sweets.
-Who said I love you First? Jess did
-Who's taller? Jess..he is 6 foot!
-Who can sing better? God knows it is not me. I will catch him singin' once in a while.
-Who's smarter? Who is pursuing a medical career...not me! Jess has the brains. He is so good at school. He has a super high GPA.
-Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Jess will do his clothes sometimes. He won't touch mine, cuz he knows better!
-Who pays the bills? I don't think Jess even knows there are bills. They just magically get paid somehow...so yes, I do the bills.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jess does...I kinda made him, because that side faces the window and I can't sleep with that light shining through.
-Who mows the lawn? Lawn? That is what HOA fees are for!
-Who cooks dinner? Jess. I hate cooking! He makes an excellent eggplant parmigiana.
-Who drives? Well, at one time we had a pact...Jess drives in Utah County and I drive in SL County. It is pretty equal, but when it comes to being a DD there is a bit of a struggle!
-Who's more stubborn? Oh, that would have to be me for sure!
-Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty much a mutual decision.
-Who asked who out first? We had been hanging out w/ all his buddies, but decided we needed to go on an actual date at some point. That decision was mutual as well.
-Who proposed? Jess on Christmas Eve 2004
-Who has more siblings? Well, seeing as I am an only child...Jess, he has 3 siblings
-Who wears the pants? Um, I am not going to lie...I do. Jess is so passive!
-Now I Tag: Anyone that wants to do this about their significant other since they'll never talk about themselves.

No comments: