Thursday, August 7, 2008

Double duty


So, I just purchased one of these babies because Milo is shedding like crazy all over the couch and bed. It serves 2 purposes now. As I was rolling away on the bed sheet it started picking up something else...Jess's boogers. Yes, little, nasty, dry boogers! I have know him to be a picker (who isn't, right?), but he claims "They just fall out of my nose while I am sleeping!" But to his defense, the super dry weather has been really hard on his sinuses lately. I bought a humidifier, so hopefully that will help! Sorry for the post babe (I know you never read our blog anyway)!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Niki! How are ya? It was so great to hear from you! I'm so glad that you found my blog and I'm happy that I found yours! You look great and it looks like you are doing great! Your doggie is so cute!
Love ya,
Melody (Alldredge) Holmes

Wanderingfamilies said...

That is gross! But good that you have 2 solutions now...good thinking!

Veronica said...

First of all, bugers don't just fall out of your nose in the middle of the night. He needs to come up with a better excuse. I think Jess and all his friends (Cory included) need to attend a hygiene class on how to behave when around females.

This post you made was classic! lol

I'm glad you found a solution!