Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Squeakies!


Since I don't have children, I get to talk about my dog. Milo turns 1 year old on August 17th...my lil' baby is getting so old! Anyhow, this crazy looking little thing is Milo's favorite toy. He squeaks it like a mad dog and then he likes to mimick the sound by crying a long with the squeak. Recently, he has started to full on howl with it! It is absolutely hilarious! I have tried to catch it on video, but as soon as he sees you he stops. He also has to drag a squeakie into bed with us every night, so in the middle of the night you will roll over the damn thing and it will scare the living crap out of you!


I just love my little guy! Look at that cute smile! Happy b-day buddy!

1 comment:

Wanderingfamilies said...

He's a cute puppy! It is good to have pets, with or without children - they add so much fun to life! I want to get a pet, but we will probably have to wait until we move out of our trailer...boo!