Sunday, December 28, 2008

a very random christmas

So, I didn't take many pictures this Christmas, but here are some from throughout December:


Here we (Eileen, Seryna, Angie, Janell, and Trevor)are at the Christmas sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Arena. I have kind of made it a tradition to go along with the Rojas family.


Here is the ginger bread house we made at Jess's parents. I got off work late and by the time I got there Jess has already taken over the whole operation. Check out "rasta man's" anatomy.


Here is the only picture I took Christmas day. This is Jess's lil' brother, Joel, playing w/ his Christmas toys.

We had a good Christmas, even though Jess had to work Christmas Day. Just did the traditional stuff...my parents house on Christmas Eve, I went to Jess's parents house Christmas morning. Then we go to Little America for dinner on Christmas night w/ my parents. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas as well!

No comments: