Friday, April 10, 2009

months 4 & 6

I am coming to the end of my 2nd trimester, so I thought I would post some pics for those who are interested. I kinda forgot to take pictures of my 5th month...whoops.
This is about 17 1/2 weeks.

This is 25 1/2 weeks

This is also about 25 1/2 weeks

I am thinking I am not going to post the partial nude pics anymore, because they even look a little freakish to me!

Things are well with the exception of some lower back pain, not being able to get up off the floor without some help, and grunting everytime I get out of the car or up out of a chair. Oh, and peeing when I sneeze! I have to admit pregnancy is no easy ride! It is frustrating to not be able to do things you used to do everyday without a struggle. I know, it will all be worth it in the end :).

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You look great! I am getting antsy!

Wanderingfamilies said...

You look FABULOUS! Yeah, I am not such a fan of pregnancy either, but it is definitely worth it! You are getting so close to the end - wahoo!

Veronica said...

Cute dress!

The Happening Hills said...

You are looking good!!! So I had a new experience the other day... she has found my bladder, I think she thinks it is a soccer ball! Hope your lil one doesn't learn that trick anytime soon. 2.5 months left! I still have lots of shopping I need to do.