Monday, May 11, 2009

whirlwind trip to st. george

Our friends Robbie and Christine got married last week and decided to have a big ol' bash in the desert. It was a whirlwind trip, but surprisingly relaxing with awesome summer temps! We stayed at a Marriott the 1st night and camped the 2nd night. Believe it or not, I actually slept better in the back of my truck than I did at the Marriott (except for all the times I had to get up to pee). Congrats Robbie & Christine!


Jess and Scott chatting it up

And now for the grand finale...me in all my pregnant glory:



I have a "tankini", but how am I supposed to tan that white belly? I heard kids whispering at the pool "Look at the pregnant lady." I really could care less. What is the difference between my gut and a man with a big ol' gut?

1 comment:

Tori said...

You go girl! Kudos to you I applaude any women that has the ball to where a bikini when they are preggers cause i never had the ball to do so. Also we need your address we have a gift for abbigail