Thursday, July 30, 2009

sneek preview

I got some pics of Abby done. She is 2 1/2 weeks old here. She looks super long!!

They say newborn pics are best when they are 5-7 days old, but she was in the NICU for the 1st week and then I just did not have time last week to even think about pictures! But I do see why it is best...they sleep a lot and it is easier to pose them! This is a rare moment where we were able to catch her barely asleep. The photographer, Laura Bunker, was extremely patient with Abby. She does some amazing photography! Check her out at www.laurabunker.blogspot.com.

More to come later!

2 comments:

Me in a nut shell said...

Oh My!!! This looks amazing... there are sooo many talented photographers out there now! How fun... if I have 1 more I want to do something like that...

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

AWESOME! I can't wait to see more. I wish I had got newborn pix of Mikayla. xoxo