Tuesday, July 12, 2011

abby is (terrible) 2

I am convinced Abby knew that with turning 2 she was required to be terrible. I swear, July 10th, the day before her b-day (which was almost her b-day, but instead she was born at 12:01 am on July 11th) she melted down pretty much all day. That was the worst I have ever seen her! Granted, we were coming back from MT that day and I think she just wanted to be home, but man, it was melt down after melt down! She was a complete angel on the way up there!
Anyhow, we had a birthday BBQ for her at our house. Here are some of the highlights!


It's all about princesses at our house.




Everyone loves red velvet cake!

Lisa, Eileen, Trevor, and Jess


me and my mom
Abby shoving ice cream in my mom's facenot havin' it Abby and her buddies Jasmine and cousin Mikayla


12 comments:

Anonymous Karimzada said...

She's a doll! Wish I could've been there!

Unknown said...

Looks like your little princess had a wonderful time!! Gotta love red velvet cake!

Me in a nut shell said...

She is so cute!!! It was good to see you!

Obtener ciudadania said...

Nice article, approve. I will bookmark because this material provides concern information.

rastreator said...

Sweet website! I discovered it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any guidelines on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to have there! Cheers

Hosting barato said...

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Aid credit said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get one thing done.

gmail.com said...

fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PG SLOT said...

สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

pg slot (หน้าหลัก) said...

โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง PG-สล็อต เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

pg slot said...

บาคาร่า allone66 การเล่นเกมส์สามารถเล่นได้ pg slot มากมายกว่า 100+ เกมด้วยเงินอย่างต่ำเพียงแต่ 1 บาทเพียงแค่นั้นโดยเว็บไซต์ PGSLOT ของพวกเราเป็นเว็บไซต์ตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์