Monday, April 14, 2008

Bouncy Castles/Park City

I have decided to combine posts for my eventful weekend!

So, we had a team outing for work last Friday at Classic Skating. Apparently they have expanded their activities to include huge bouncy castles. I was a bit skeptical at first, because you know they are completely booger and germ infested, but finally decided to just go for it. I was glad I did, because I have not laughed that hard in a long time! It was so hard to stay up! Since we are much heavier than little kids, we actually ended up making "Bounce Everest" topple over!

Poor Jess had to work 12 hour shifts both Saturday and Sunday, so I decided to go to Park City to do some shopping and meet up with some friends for a b-day. We had dinner at Red Rock, which totally sucked ass due to horrible service. We then headed back to Summit Watch (Marriott, of course) on Main Street to get ready for a crazy night on the town...wrong. We were all going to meet at Mulligans for a drink and then decide where to go from there, but apparently everyone was still hung over from the night before, so no one wanted to go out! Christine and I decided to walk up Main to see what was going on at "Scary Ho's" (aka Harry O's), but after finding it was a $10 cover, we decided taking random pictures on Main Street was much more fun.
















We had no idea what this thing was, but it is dead sexy and I think I will buy it for Jess for our anniversary!

No comments: