Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sucked in...


So, I have not watched American Idol for a few seasons, but last night I happened to turn it on since there was absolutely nothing else to watch. All I can say is "GO DAVID ARCHULETA!". I was totally on the edge of my seat the whole show waiting to see if he was going to be in the top 2! Usually, Jess can't go 2 seconds without making fun of the show, but he actually tuned in for a moment when they showed Archuleta's journey home. It was so cool to see his response to all the attention...so many screaming little girls! Jess and I really don't care for David Cook. He sounds like all the other crap on the radio.

1 comment:

Lindsey S. said...

Thank you! We LOVE David Archuleta. But we have some friends that want Cook. And I say heck no, go Archuleta! We are obsessed with Idol and have watched since the beginning! Vote lots next week and we'll see him win! :)