Friday, August 29, 2008

Boyz II Men


Last night I went to see Boyz II Men in Orem. I felt like a giddy 12 year old again! The show was amazing! They sang almost all of their old hits (except So Hard to Say Goodbye) and did a bunch of old Motown hits too. And they still have the moves! They are such charming gentleman too. They hand out roses to girls in the front and they tell you to call your mom and tell her you love her and that the next song is dedicated to her...cheesy I know, but it was great! Yeah, I was jumping up and down and screaming like a super fan...especially when they sang Motown Philly. It was really fun to feel that way again! I would have to say, this concert is in my top 10...and I have seen a lot of shows!
Before the show. Rosie got to the venue at 3 o'clock so she could get good seats. Thanks Rose!

My pics turned out kind of dark, but here they are anyway. I took a bunch of video too.

Rosie worked her way into the meet and greet and said they were super nice guys.

Mascot for the Scera Shell Theater!

2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am jealous - it must have been the best to feel like a kid again!

Lindsey S. said...

I love that you guys went to this! How fuN!