Monday, September 15, 2008

BYU vs UCLA

Jess's parents have season tickets to BYU football games and decided to give us their tickets for the BYU/UCLA game last Saturday. Jess was pretty excited because it was a much anticipated game. As for me, I am not a fan of football and definitely not a fan of BYU, but I thought it would be fun to go just for the people watching. I just could not bring myself to cheer for BYU (probably since my alma mater is the U of U) so I decided I was going to root for UCLA. Well, I never got to...not even once!! The score was 59-0!! Are you kidding me? It was SAD! Even BYU fans said it was sad!

So I just sat back and enjoyed my caffine free, diet, brown colored water (okay not really, but I think it is funny they don't sell real Coke there. I actually had a snow cone.) and got a headache because the guy behind me sounded like he was yelling through a megaphone right in my ear! This guy was still yelling at his own team for making a stupid move even though they were 50 points ahead! Oh well, at least my snow cone was delicious!

1 comment:

Lindsey S. said...

I hate when people are screaming in your ear at a game. Annoying! It looked like a lot of fun! We are jealous!