Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a little quirky...

I have been tagged yet again. The rules are: to list 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Oh boy, here it goes. Now you all can see how crazy I am and what poor, passive Jess has to put up with! Just so you all know, I inherited a lot of this from my parents!

1. I absolutely cringe when I hear someone eating loud. It is gross and rude! Sometimes I can even hear it in restaurants and once I have detected it that is all I can hear. I can no longer hear you talking to me, all I can hear is the cow sitting behind me! (I picked this one up from my mom)

2. Road Rage...yup I have a BAD case of it. Driving may be the most stressful thing in the world to me, but only because I let every single thing piss me off. And boy do I scream, yell, lay on the horn, and swear. My parents always told me I can start swearing when I drive. I mostly do the screaming when I am alone, but the swearing and flailing is always present (yes, I am aware I probably look like an idiot). Jess asked me if I was going to do that in front of our children. My dad did!

3. I absoultely hate it when there is a completely empty parking lot and someone parks right next to me. And it is usually some huge MAV (mormon assault vehicle) w/ 50 children piling out of it! Same applies for the bathroom when there are a million empty stalls and some dumb ass has to go in the stall right next to me. Are you kidding me? It is called personal space! Jess doesn't understand this one at all.

4. I only shop the sales rack. I will very rarely ever buy something at full price. This applies to basically everything but food of course. I will always head straight for the sales rack at any clothing store. I also clip coupons. Along with this I am also obsessed with entering contests and getting free samples in the mail. A friend at work turned me into a contest-aholic. I have won gift certificates for various things and I just recently won tickets to see Dennis Miller. I guess I am obsessed with cheap/free things!

5. I have to eat at certain times. If I eat lunch too late, then I have screwed up dinner. I love to have all my meals!

6. I dislike really loud people. In restaurants and at work especially. There is a certain team at my work that never shut up! I don't think they even work. And they are so loud headphones don't even cover up the racket! Now I am all for having fun at work to break up the daily routine, but seriously the constant loud cackle is totally inappropriate!

Whew! It feels good to get that off your chest! Now I tag: Casey, Hillary, Zoey, Arien, Katie, and Lindsey.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I totally agree with you about the parking lot thing...that drives me craczy too!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I found this all very funny. I'm just wondering how you fair at Wollenzien events. We are all such loud talkers and laughers. I also totally admire your ability to get free things.

The Happening Hills said...

HaHa it is okay if you stalk my blog... I understand! Thanks to your tag, I just learned a few things about you that I didn't know. FYI I just might begin stalking you on your blog!

Me in a nut shell said...

I meant to comment... and realized I hadn't... And nobody would seem to do this tag by the way, but your last one on here.. could that be the Liaison dept? By any chance!