Monday, November 3, 2008

8's

Tagged again:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
-Nip/Tick
-Greys Anatomy
-How I met your Mother
-Ugly Betty
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-The Office
-My Name is Earl
-30 Rock

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
-lunch w/ mom & dad at Citrus Grill
-worked out at the excercise room at our condo and got super pissed off that there 10-15 UNSUPERVISED children ALL UNDER THE AGE OF 5 running around playing on all of the equipment. There was one guy in there when I arrived, but apparently he thought I was the new "babysitter" and left to go back to his little party in the other room! Seriously...WTF?
-battled WalMart
-shopped at Ross for a new purse
-watched Jess make dinner
-downloaded some new music
-worked out again w/ Jess (I was super motivated I guess!)
-watched Brothers & Sisters
Not a very eventful day cuz the weather sucked!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
-hopefully enlarging our little family
-going to Vegas next month for a much anticipated wedding
-the holidays
-going to Vegas again in January (girls trip woo hoo!)
-moving into a house someday
-more traveling w/ Jess
-Jess to be finished w/ school so we can stop paying for nothing (Jess basically pays tuition to work and get experience at the hospital).
-heading to St. George to escape winter inversion (good thing we have a lot of friends there!).

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
-Lonestar Taqueria
-Teru Sushi
-Zupas
-Sweet Tomatoes
-Citrus Grill
-India House
-Biaggi's
-Cafe Rio

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
-a positive pregnancy test
-a house (so sick of condo living!)
-if spring, summer, and fall were the only seasons
-go somewhere exotic at least 3 times a year
-never have to work
-the people you love never to get sick or pass away
-no abuse to anyone or anything. Nothing makes me more sad than to see someone or something so innocent get abused.
-I could also use a million dollars!

PEOPLE I TAG
-Lindsey
-Tori
-Veronica
-Tiffany
and anyone else interested.

2 comments:

Heather said...

hey, i didn't know you guys were trying! good luck, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! oh and yeah, my dad just started out their, they offered him more money than his previous job, and well this way my mom gets to stop working sooner! and I agree with you for being a haunted house at your work, it was pretty cool!

Amanda&Wade said...

OOOH! I hope for a positive test for you too!! How exciting!!