Monday, November 17, 2008

you got the right stuff, baby

All I can say is Lisa and I could not wipe the smiles off our faces the entire time! It was such a fun show! They still have the exact same moves and look pretty damn good for being in their late 30's/early 40's!



Us in the nose bleed section again...just like we were 18 years ago!

We both agreed we had more fun this show than we did 18 years ago. All we could remember about the last show was how pissed off we were that we were in the nose bleed section! It was funny to see the wide range of people at the show. There were 10 year olds all the way up to 60 year olds. But it was mostly women our age of course! Out of all the concerts I have been to, this one had to be the loudest, only because there were so many screaming women! It was insane! Anyhow, they can still completely pull it off and I think that was $22 well spent!

3 comments:

Jensens said...

Looks like you had fun. I was getting my hair done on Saturday and that's all everyone was talking about!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am jealous! I forgot they were coming - I am glad that you got there and had fun! Was it very crowded?!

Me in a nut shell said...

You do got the right stuff baby!

Hey I came by to see you yesterday, but the PUUUUUURE training had taken you away, how was that 4 hours of your life!